EOSC-Hub week 20202: Policy landscape across Europe online workshop
EOSC-Nordic is joining the EOSC-hub Week 2020, bringing together key players in the development of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC). Due to the current situation, the event is being hosted as an online event.
We are co-organising a workshop with the other regional InfraEOSC-05 projects, “Policy landscape across Europe”, scheduled on the 20th of May, 10:00-11:30 CEST.
Description and scope
We are on the road to welcoming the Minimal Valuable EOSC at the end of 2020. Does your country have the necessary national policies in place to ensure the success of the EOSC?
This question will be answered in the workshop “National Policy Developments Supporting EOSC Implementation”. This workshop is co-organised by the regional initiative projects funded under H2020: EOSC-Pillar, EOSC-Nordic, NI4OS-Europe, and EOSC Synergy.
The workshop will offer a comprehensive overview of the Open Science Policies that are being discussed in the context of the EOSC implementation.
Who should attend
• Representatives from EOSC-related initiatives and projects
• Members of the EOSC Governance
• Representatives from national service providers, research infrastructures, scientific communities, repository managers, universities, researchers
• The current state of national open science policies.
• What’s being done to ensure national policies are in line with the development of EOSC?
• What are the regional projects and what is their role in policy harmonisation?
• What are the main risks or barriers for EOSC from a national perspective?
How to register
• Visit the official EOSC-hub Week agenda
• Click on the registration link for the 20th of May
• Fill out the Zoom registration form and pick the “Policy landscape across Europe workshop” session for Breakout 1
• We also recommend “Innovation from the EOSC regional projects” for Breakout 2
Looking forward to seeing you online on the 20th of May!