A joined coordination of EOSC relevant initiatives within the Nordic and Baltic countries will be launched in 2021.
We are collecting and sharing information
- A KnowledgeHub will be developed in order to collect and share information from 9 countries
- The new Hub will contain information on research infrastructure providers, FAIR data approaches, Open science policies and use cases
- Project results such as guidelines, recommendations and user experiences will be openly accessible in an open web portal
- The Knowledge Hub will also deliver information with respect to events, training, workshops and future calls within research infrastructures
What does the Knowledge Hub provide and for who?
- The information is delivered by experts in the respective countries through cross-border working groups / work packages
- We target a diverse group of stakeholders ranging from universities, researchers, ministries, service providers and policy makers
- We feed regional learnings into the EOSC community. “If we can do it – They can do it “